Sunday, March 27, 2016

email conversation March 23


Baylee:   MOM!!! do you have your phone on are you looking at your email !!! i have about hour and  a half to talk!!!!!

Anne:  I am!!!  I just barely looked at my email and sent Bree out to the mailbox!

Baylee:  ahhhhhhhhh..... Thank you for all the mail I Love Dear Elder its the Best!.. I miss you all but I am having a blast.  Its the best thing I’ve ever done.   It has just passed up Africa which I thought would never happen.  Having the name tag over my heart makes all the difference

Anne:  How are things going there?  Honestly??

Baylee:  I LOVE IT!!  I love learning!!  I love my zone!  It has been so great!!

Anne:   Where is your companion from?  Did you go to the temple today?  I'm glad you are enjoying the Dear Elder letters.  I didn't want to be obnoxious but I feel like I need to take advantage of it while I can! 

Baylee:  California.  Yes we did and if your want I could have the all the endowment names that we have, done in a week :) It was great

Anne:  I sent more names... You should have them tomorrow.  I will send more

Baylee:  Great how did Bordee do at his competition?

Anne:  He did okay....he didn't have anybody to compete against and he is going to move up any more levels this season so I don't think he tried very hard!  I know Melissa sent you a letter...make sure you send her a little note.  Who else have you heard from?

Baylee: Little punk !!! :) Are you still going to Vegas? ok i will send Melissa a letter is Ashley’s birthday this week or next ? Jacey wrote me a letter too and Shirley thank you for finding her address and sending her a letter

Anne:  You are welcome!!  This is the craziest thing!  I am so glad to hear from you!!  We are still going to Vegas.  That will be a lot more competition and it will be good for him!!  Ashley's birthday is tomorrow.  How is the food?  And how was the dedication?  Are you glad you are going to be there for conference?

Baylee:  the food is good i have a wrap for about every meal I’ve been really good about what I eat.... :)  The dedication was great it was sooooo good.  You can read about in my big email. Conference is going to be good but I’m more excited about Easter Sunday we are having someone big or so I’m told ... whatever that means because I feel like everyone that has come is big.

Anne:  Who else has been there?

Baylee:  Elder Gong from the seventy and Elder Bateman also from the seventy but he was just released or something 

Anne:  What does your new assignment entail?   (Sent her a picture of her “Honorable Release” from working at the temple)

Baylee:  hats Sooooooo CoooL ........ How is Bree?   Is she home?

Anne:  She was....she has been sitting here watching me act like an maniac.  She just went to Maggie's house.  She is doing good.  She is like the rest of you, doesn't show her emotions.  

Baylee:  I miss her so much!!!   I think everyone is sick of hearing me talk about my fam

Anne:  We love you!!  What part of California is your companion from?

Baylee:  Temecula

Anne:  Tell me about your new assignment

Baylee:  I am just in charge of everyone.   There was 12 sisters but four of them left.  It’s just what it sounds like.   I also have to do Relief Society and conduct ...... would you be opposed to writing a letter to a sister in my zone? Or have Bree draw her a picture

Anne:  Of course not....where is she from?   We can all write her!!  I'm so happy for you!!  Remember you didn't want to say a talk in the MTC?? I guess you are over that??

Baylee:  Mississippi.  She is a convert and she doesn’t have anyone in her family that is a member.  she doesn’t have a good relationship with her mom and.... if you just sent her a dear elder send it to the same thing as mine just address it to Sister Dominique 

Baylee:  Could you send me my personal progress strings scripture marker?  I think it is in my room but I don't think I have all the ribbons.  I left all the stamps I bought I think in my car… speaking of my car how is the sale coming along

Bryce:  Hi Pete!  Mom told me you where on here! Sounds like you are doing great.  I got your car all fixed at Charlies. It is over at Grandpa’s getting painted now.

Baylee: Send me a picture of how much it was.  My wisdom teeth are healing good. That clot came out and you should have seen it you would have freaked.   It smelled so bad 

Anne:  I was wondering about that...I just got a dental card so I will send it to you.  I hope you didn't share it with anyone!

Bryce:  This is dad. Hi... your car was about $250 . I am trading it out on work for them

Baylee:  I don’t have much more time 

Anne:  Love love love the letter!!!  And I love you!!!

Baylee:  I love you too!  Tell everyone I love them






No comments:

Post a Comment