Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March 16 MTC




Well, the day is finally here and what a day it was!  I wish there was a better way to send them off!  So much love and emotion in one day!  I want to thank all of you for your support.  I know each and every one of you have a special place in Baylee's heart and mine too!!  I appreciate your texts, your words of encouragement, your love and all the ways you have supported Baylee.  I will try to keep this blog updated as she sends me letters. 

Her address until April 4th is:

Sister Baylee Anne Kendrick
Apr04 IL-CHI
2005 N.  900 E.
Provo, Utah 84602

One of my missionary moms showed me this little gem:

dearelder.com

They deliver mail to the MTC every day.  As long as you have a letter written by noon, it will be delivered to her that day!!

Thanks again for everything!!













No comments:

Post a Comment