Thursday, May 18, 2017

Happy Mother's Day






Hey y'all thanks for coming yesterday! It made me so happy to see you smiling faces!! I think I said this yesterday, but I was literally so excited to see everyone I woke up ever hour Saturday night ;)  It was so good!! Although I miss you all, I'm so happy about being out here. I've learned so much and I'm so excited to come home and to share with you all!!  
I practically told you everything I did this past week over Skype so there's not much to share over this email other than we did lots of service . We are just plugging along with 2 weeks left in the transfer. It's crazy! Time flies!!  I'm not sure if I'll stay or if I'll go but either way I'm going to make the most of these few days I have in this promise land of an area!  Love you all!  Hope you have a great week and once again Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing women in my life, especially to my mother that has always been there, from the start!! I wish I could just come home for a day and give you a great big huge and talk for hours!! Words can't express the blessing it has been to be your daughter!  Heavenly Father has truly blessed me!! 

Thank you all again! Words can't express how happy I am!
Well, I love you all!  I hope you have a great week!

Keep on Keepin on and Keep smilin 




No comments:

Post a Comment