Monday, January 2, 2017

Sick Week


Happy 2017


Well another year has come and gone!! It
s crazy how fast time goes by. I feel like the older I get the faster it seems to go!

This week was somethin else!
It started off on a good note with solid lessons with Sue and then some solid contacting :) We had a lesson with Jet and her family.  They are new investigators so that was fun and exciting and new :)  When you
re a new missionary you have a program you follow called 12 Week” Part of that programs breaks down the discussions and Preach My Gospel and it give more of a Study Guide. So, we have been practicing and teaching the Plan Of Salvation a lot, mostly to help Sister Tanner. It has been fun to dedicate so much time and depth into the Plan :) I love how its all set up so perfectly and so individually. Each of us as children of God has a plan and a special role to play :)  We also had a really good district meeting. Sister Tanner was asked to teach on Ether 3 :) if you have a second go reread it, its a good one!! We talked about how if we have the faith, we too can ask for something in our life to be touched.  Our efforts can be magnified!!  I really enjoy this Chapter :)

For the latter part of the week, well I've been sick.  That
s been fun :( Its the worst thing to be sick on the mission because you have to stay IN and you wanna go crazy because you can't do anything!!  Its the pits :)


I'm getting better!!   I think!!   I HOPE!!

 

So we had quite a mellow New Years Eve!! Lots of sleep!!! ;)

So that
s about it for my week!!  Kinda lame!!  Sorry!!


Being the New Year and all If you have some time look up this talk "Of Regrets and Resolution
in 2012.  Hopefully it will help you set up for a wonderful New Year!!  I love what he says, if today was your last day, would you be happy with your life? Would you have any regrets?  If so, change them. Make this Year 2017 one to remember!!  Live it up!!  No Regrets!!  "We cannot take for granted one single day. I pray that we will not wait until we are ready to die before we truly learn to live."

I Love You All

Have A Good Week

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Keep Smilin
Love Sister Kendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment